I hear stories all the time about celebrity sightings at the Disney properties. Just last week, in fact, I saw a picture someone had taken of Neil Patrick Harris at Disney's Beach Club Resort. At Disney Destinations, celebrities are typically accompanied by a VIP Tour Guide. And here is a fun fact...Did you know that you have the option of being treated like a celebrity or royalty (your choice, you can be a rock star or a princess) when you visit a Disney theme park, too?
Today I thought it would be fun to share the ways you and your family can be treated like VIP guest or celebrity when you visit Disneyland Resort in California. In no particular order, here are fifteen reasons you'll love being treated like a celebrity at Disneyland Park.
15 Reasons You'll Absolutely Love Being a VIP at Disneyland Resort
1. When you visit Disneyland Park with a VIP Tour Guide, you'll receive priority access to over thirty attractions and shows across the park.
2. You'll see and do whatever you like on your own schedule. Being accompanied by a VIP Tour Guide is like walking around the parks with a magic key. If you want to repeat riding the same attraction a few times in a row, you can do that!
3. A VIP Tour Guide's services can be added to any Walt Disney Travel Company package that you've booked with your Pure Magic Vacations travel agent. This is great news, even if your trip to Disneyland Resort is already booked! If you've decided to add this white glove service to your stay, we can help make that happen.
4. VIP Tour Guides are experienced Disney cast members with a ton of passion for, and loyalty to their job. They wear distinctive plaid vests and gold pins while working at what is arguably the best job at Disneyland Resort!
5. When you take a VIP Tour on your Disneyland vacation, you can start your day at whatever part of the park you want! Your VIP Tour Guide will meet up with you wherever you like to get your magical day started.
6. You can arrive for your VIP Tour at Disneyland Park at whatever time you like. Got teenagers who need to sleep 'til noon? No problem. Bringing along small children who are up and at 'em for those early magic hours? That works, too.
7. If you're staying off of the Disneyland Resort property at one of Disney's Good Neighbour Hotels, your VIP Tour will include free valet parking at Disney's Grand Floridian Hotel & Spa, and your VIP Tour Guide will meet you right out front of the resort! Now that's concierge service!
8. You'll get priority access to attractions at Disneyland Park. You won't wait in any lines to ride or view the attractions. Isn't that crazy awesome?
9. Your VIP Tour Guide can tailor your tour around Disneyland Park to a specific theme. For example, if your family loves Star Wars, your VIP Tour Guide will prioritize all things Star Wars for your group, ensuring your day starts off with visits to Star Tours--The Adventure Continues and Star Wars Launch Bay. They might even be able to arrange for you to "bump into" a few Stormtroopers.
10. If you've booked your dining for the day ahead of time, the VIP Tour Guide will work with your existing dining reservations. Or, if you decide to "wing it" and enjoy Quick Service meals and snacks throughout the day, your VIP Tour Guide can help make suggestions for meal locations along your tour, making sure to fit in all of the activities you want to do.
11. A VIP Tour Guide has all kinds of tips and tricks up his or her sleeve to help make your day go as smoothly as possible! These guides are in tune with children and their needs, especially.
12. On a VIP Tour of Disneyland Park, you'll arrive to shows, parades and fireworks to special seating that is reserved just for you! No more having to wait for hours ahead of time on Main Street U.S.A. for the parade to start.
13. VIP Tour Guides at Disneyland Park know all sorts of fun facts & the history behind the attractions and the park in general! Disney fans and history buffs will really benefit from this specialized knowledge.
14. With a VIP Tour at Disneyland Park, you'll receive complimentary downloads of all of the PhotoPass photographs taken during your tour.
15. Your VIP Tour Guide's mission is to create happiness and make dreams come true!
A couple more quick notes about booking a VIP Tour at Disneyland Park:
Amy is a former Disney Cruise Line cast member, Certified Cruise Counsellor and Vacation Specialist at Pure Magic Vacations.
Disney's Rapid Refill Mugs: Frequently Asked Questions
Delicious Free Offer is Back at Walt Disney World Resort!
Certifications & Memberships